Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden Impressum Kroatien-Forum 
Gravuren
auf Holz, Glas, Metall, Stein

Holzgravur, Glasgravur, Metallgravur, Steingravur
· · · ·

Für weitere Informationen klicken Sie hier: Kroatisch-Sprachkurs - perfekte Vorbereitung auf Urlaub, Reisewortschatz

Kroatien-Forum / Urlaub in Kroatien / Ferienwohnungen in Kroatien
www.kroatien-forum.com

Wäscheklammern, Glubbal mit Gravur <· · · · ·> Steingravuren <. . . . .> Wäscheklammern mit Gravur
Info, Tipps und Reisetipps über Istrien, Kvarner Bucht, Dalmatien und andere Regionen von Kroatien, Urlaub in Kroatien, Camping, Campingplätze, günstige Ferienwohnungen, Privatzimmer, günstige Apartments, Hotels, Boote, Charter, Adria, Sehenswürdigkeiten, Ausflüge und Ausflugsziele, Reiseberichte usw.
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema im Kroatien-Forum hat 5 Antworten
und wurde 1.378 mal aufgerufen

Dalmatien (Nord) Zadar bis Split
zlybanan Offline

18.09.2008 08:36
Kroatien: Central Dalmatia ( Trogir / Brela ) by car Antworten

I was comming from south of Poland (near Kattowitz) so the route led by Zwardon (south Poland) and next to Bratislava. In Hungary I jumped on route 86 to cross a piece of Slovenia and enter to Croatia. Then, behind Cakovec jump on the highway up to Split, and at the end of it exit to short road to Brela. To Croatia i was coming from the Hungarian transition in the Rédics and then Mursko Središće (piece of Slovenia). Back to home: in Split jump to road nr 1 because of breathtaking panorama of the lake Perucko (surrounded by massive, rocky mountains), castle in Klis and ruins in Solin (Salona). And by this way up to Plitvickie National Park (must see!). From there jump to the highway in Karlovac and exit from it at Cakovec, and continue as the arrival. If you wish join your trip to Croatia with visit in Poland (near to Krakow), Slovakia or Hungary its good way do do it :)

The cost of highways in both parties:
Slovakia (15$), Hungary (0$ because of road 86) and Croatia (29+157+16+29kn) = total ~240$

Total trip from the south border of Poland and back (+short trips) = 2480 km

I chose the option: start on Saturday and Sunday I'm in CR and back home on Friday but road nr 1 to Plitvickie (stop for visit in NP) and go home (Saturday morning in Poland). I recommend this combination because in thos time You'll find empty road (especially in Croatia) without traffic and weekends wave pf travelers.
The route is relatively easy and well-marked so that even without navigation it's easy to find direction.

We made this trip by car but You can also go by plane up to Split.
We've chosen two places of accomodation for 14 days (7/7) - Brela (for rest part) and Trogir (for visit part).

Accomodation: apartments (with kitchen) and sobe (one room for 2/3 per.)

What You should see?

* Brela (here we stay for one week),
* excursions on the islands of Hvar and Brac (Jelsa, Bol and other options),
* Makarska (with Biokovo National Park),
* Omis (with rafting on the river),
* Kastel Stari,
* Split,
* Trogir (here we spent next week),
* National Park Krka,
* Primosten,
* Sibenik,
* Solin,
* Klis,
* Perucko,
* Plitvickie National Park,
* and ofcourse all around

All places of our trips we marked on map (in webalbum) by stars.

I recommend dinner on the fresh air always with a bottle of good croatian wine.

I wanna show some photos but this little webalbum from my trip contain addresses of our accomodation (because many people asked for it).
I don't wanna do mistakes with advertisement because of this contact info so I could link directly to photos:

Leider ist die verlinkte Seite / Foto / Video nicht mehr verfügbar. - Thofroe
(if you think i should link direct photos just tell me)

I'm sure that photos can help You decide to spent there Your holiday time :)

Grigori Offline

24.10.2008 20:35
#2 RE: Kroatien: Central Dalmatia ( Trogir / Brela ) by car Antworten

Super Photo!!!

Regards From Trogir..

Leider ist die verlinkte Seite / Foto / Video nicht mehr verfügbar. - Thofroe

zlybanan Offline

25.10.2008 22:20
#3 RE: Kroatien: Central Dalmatia ( Trogir / Brela ) by car Antworten

thx :)
You have also very nice foto-gallery :)
Regards from Poland for all German and the other tourists!

huegus Offline

Mitglied im Kroatien-Forum

25.10.2008 22:59
#4 RE: Kroatien: Central Dalmatia ( Trogir / Brela ) by car Antworten

damn good picture galery.

kindly regards from Split

zlybanan Offline

27.10.2008 20:00
#5 RE: Kroatien: Central Dalmatia ( Trogir / Brela ) by car Antworten

damn good holidays :D
I found Ozujsko also more attractive ;)

Grigori Offline

28.10.2008 11:05
#6 RE: Kroatien: Central Dalmatia ( Trogir / Brela ) by car Antworten

Images are Professional. Excellent !!!!! Trogir is a wonderful on them .. If you need a information free to contact me.grigori@suncokret.net

Greeting from the island of Ciovo!!!