Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden Impressum Kroatien-Forum 
Gravuren
auf Holz, Glas, Metall, Stein

Holzgravur, Glasgravur, Metallgravur, Steingravur
· · · ·

Für weitere Informationen klicken Sie hier: Kroatisch-Sprachkurs - perfekte Vorbereitung auf Urlaub, Reisewortschatz

Kroatien-Forum / Urlaub in Kroatien / Ferienwohnungen in Kroatien
www.kroatien-forum.com

Wäscheklammern, Glubbal mit Gravur <· · · · ·> Steingravuren <. . . . .> Wäscheklammern mit Gravur
Info, Tipps und Reisetipps über Istrien, Kvarner Bucht, Dalmatien und andere Regionen von Kroatien, Urlaub in Kroatien, Camping, Campingplätze, günstige Ferienwohnungen, Privatzimmer, günstige Apartments, Hotels, Boote, Charter, Adria, Sehenswürdigkeiten, Ausflüge und Ausflugsziele, Reiseberichte usw.
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema im Kroatien-Forum hat 7 Antworten
und wurde 2.017 mal aufgerufen

Dalmatien (Süd) südlich von Split, Inseln bis Dubrovnik
zlybanan Offline

26.12.2009 14:48
Phototrip from Peljesac, Imotski, Korčula, Sv Ilija, Trsteno, Dubrovnik, Brela, Sv Jura, Omis and Kijevo Antworten

Referring to the description of holidays 2008 --> Kroatien: Central Dalmatia ( Trogir / Brela ) by car,
this year I invite you to the next sort of photos from trip to Dalmatia 2009.
This time we went Peljesac - South Dalmatia. I invite you to see photos from::

Peljesac, Imotski, Trpanj, Orebić, Korčula, Ston, Žuljana, Trstenik, Drače, Divna, Sveti Ilija, Potomje, Trsteno (Aboretum), Dubrownik, Brela, Biokovo, Sveti Jura, Vosac, Ravna vlaska, Omiš (Cetina), Kijevo

Just go to the http://www.croatia.of.pl and click on sunset picture :)

Greetings to all Cromaniacs ;)

Weg Offline

26.12.2009 16:16
#2 RE: Phototrip from Peljesac, Imotski, Korčula, Sv Ilija, Trsteno, Dubrovnik, Brela, Sv Jura, Omis and Kijevo Antworten

Bitte Achtung, die oben verlinkte Seite ist, nach Aussage meiner Security-Software, nicht sicher.

beka Offline

Moderator im Kroatien-Forum

26.12.2009 16:24
#3 RE: Phototrip from Peljesac, Imotski, Korčula, Sv Ilija, Trsteno, Dubrovnik, Brela, Sv Jura, Omis and Kijevo Antworten

danke für den Hinweis - habe den Direktlink rausgenommen!

"aBS"

zlybanan Offline

26.12.2009 17:30
#4 RE: Phototrip from Peljesac, Imotski, Korčula, Sv Ilija, Trsteno, Dubrovnik, Brela, Sv Jura, Omis and Kijevo Antworten

Sorry but i'm not good in German language (only using google translator).
Diese Seite ist sicher :)
I'm using it as webalbum about 2 years. 6k visitors and nobody send me an email with information about problems like that.
Hosting is on popular free server http://www.free.of.pl so if You have some problems with Secuirity software please refer them.
May I ask what program do You mean and what warnung did You have?
I think there is little popup (it's free acount so i must respect it) so maybe your software warning is about that.
I can only tell that I'm using Avast and Nod32 and haven't any problems.
You do not even checked what was going on and others will now worry - super :(
I'm sure Diese Seite ist sicher and if there's any moderator/administrator please confirm that fact

Orebic&Peljesac Offline

verstorben

26.12.2009 17:58
#5 RE: Phototrip from Peljesac, Imotski, Korčula, Sv Ilija, Trsteno, Dubrovnik, Brela, Sv Jura, Omis and Kijevo Antworten

Dziękuję!

Great! Somebody who looks i n s i d e palaces.
Now I know where to hide my pottery:
http://kolumber.pl/photos/show/golist:64227/page:100

zlybanan Offline

26.12.2009 18:11
#6 RE: Phototrip from Peljesac, Imotski, Korčula, Sv Ilija, Trsteno, Dubrovnik, Brela, Sv Jura, Omis and Kijevo Antworten

Proszę :)

I am glad that not everyone felt the fear ;)
In the near future I'll add photos from Sv Jura, Vosac, Ravna vlaska, Omis (Cetina) and a few photos from Kijevo.
Didn't found any pottery or jewellery up there but i still think it was worth to be there ;)

If the language is barrier please use http://translate.google.com/#pl|de| - just copy and put this site adress to window and translate it :)

Greetings for this little black devil ;)

Weg Offline

26.12.2009 21:51
#7 RE: Phototrip from Peljesac, Imotski, Korčula, Sv Ilija, Trsteno, Dubrovnik, Brela, Sv Jura, Omis and Kijevo Antworten

hello zlybanan, i do not feel any fear. My Sec. Software is a commercial one and therefore very sensitive and when i get a warning of that i have to informe the community. Isn't it?? Indeed it may be that youselfe know nothing of the threat. So please, don't be angry with me.

zlybanan Offline

27.12.2009 03:13
#8 RE: Phototrip from Peljesac, Imotski, Korčula, Sv Ilija, Trsteno, Dubrovnik, Brela, Sv Jura, Omis and Kijevo Antworten

ok, no matter --> welcome in my gallery :)